Moldaw Residences (MR), a 193-unit continuum of care retirement community located in Palo Alto, is seeking an experienced Housekeeper. This self-motivated, hands-on, quality oriented individual will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility and all of the equipment and supplies.
MR is offering. . .
• Flexible scheduling
• Team oriented working environment
• An opportunity to let your skills and experience shine
If you possess. . .
MUST PASS DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND AND PHYSICAL /TB TEST
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years of housekeeping experience in senior living community, preferred
• Ability to read, write, speak, understand and follow instructions in English
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
• Willing to work on-call, as required
• Must be able to maintain a courteous, friendly and helpful attitude with the residents at all times
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Moderate to heavy physical effort 95% of the work day.
• Must be able to stand and walk long distance up to 8 hours per day.
• Must be able to stoop and work from a kneeling position; perform repetitive bending, reaching and stretching.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. independently.
• Must be able to push and/or pull wheeled carts and equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. over tiled and carpeted surfaces over long distances.
• Must be able to operate a vacuum, work in confined spaces around furniture and breakable objects, and have constant contact with residents.
• May be exposed t communicable diseases including influenza, HIV and Hepatitis.
• May be exposed to unpleasant odors, high heat levels, and institutional cleaning chemicals.
Email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
Feel free to stop by 899 E. Charleston Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94303 to complete an employment application
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.